Cookies and Privacy
LEGAL DATA ABOUT HOTEL TENNIS CLUB
Adress: Za Kosteleckou 4187/49a, 796 01 Prostějov
Contact phone number / e-mail: +420 604 222 433 / email@example.com
Contact details for personal data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operator: BOHEMIA s.r.o., Kollárovo nám. 698/7, 779 00 Olomouc, IČO:00351008, DIČ CZ00351008
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ON THE BASIS OF WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- If you make an online reservation, we collect and process your data based on our contractual obligation to perform these processes.
- All other data that are not necessary to make an online reservation are collected and processed on the basis of consent, ie your explicit consent will be required and you have the right to either agree or disagree with the provision of this information. For example, we will only add you to our mailing list if you sign up.
SAFE ONLINE RESERVATIONS
- If you decide to make an online reservation on our website, you will be connected to the reservation system. All data are sent securely and protected from disclosure to third parties. Stripe, Inc. is cetified as compatible with the PCI DSS (Data security standards in the field of payment cards). Security rules and privacy policies of the company Stripe, Inc. you can read here: https://stripe.com/en-cz/privacy
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- The data are collected to facilitate the online booking process, to offer you additional services where you agree to these offers, or to help improve the process for your future needs.
- If you have subscribed to our mailing list, we collect data to inform you about news and special offers.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- To make an online reservation, we require all data marked with an asterisk, including your name, address, telepohne number, e-mail adress and credit card details, which will be used to pay for the accommodation.
- During the online booking process, we will ask for your consent to the use of your contact details for purposes other than in relation to your booking, such as special offers or other types of information.
- If you have subscribed to our mailing list, we collect your name and e-mail address to inform you about special offers or other news.
- We may collect cookies on the website and during online bookings. Detailed information about the rules for collecting cookies can be found below.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- If you do not wish to provide the data required in the online booking process, which are marked with an asterisk, you will not be able to complete the relevant process and we recommend you to contact us directly.
- If you do not want to provide data that are not required in the online booking process (that are not marked with an asterisk) you do not need to provide it. This will not affect the booking process.
- If you do not want to provide the data required for services other than the reservation itself (subscribing to newsletters or special offers) then you will not be able to benefit from these services, but in no case this will not affect your reservation. If you give your consent but no longer want to use the services, you can revoke your consent at any time by logging out or contacting our data protection officer, see the contact details above.
- If you do not want us to collect information using cookies, see the information below about cookies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To complete or support an activity, such as an online booking process or the purchase of an online voucher.
- If you have subscribed to our mailing list or agreed during the online booking process that you may be contacted in the future, for reasons other than in direct connection with your booking. We may send you news and informations about special offers.
- For statistical purposes for further improvement.
- If further processing occurs, your consent will be required.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO SOME OR ALL THE COLLECTED DATA?
- Our online booking partner, Stripe, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Third parties we use to help with our marketing activities such as our mailing list.
- Some third parties have access to your cookies. Further details can be found in the cookie rules below. These third parties may store and process this data outside the EU.
- Legal authorities if necesarry.
IS YOUR DATA SAFE?
- We have secure systems and procedures for storing data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- You have the right to request access to any data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request the modification of data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request the deletion of the data we hold about you; please note that the deletion of some data may affect the provision of our services.
- You have the right to data portability; this means that you can request data in a suitable format.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES CAN BE USED?
- The necessary cookies are needed for using the website. We use these cookies to enable the services you have explicitly requested.
- Performance cookies are cookies that collect data about how users use the website, such as which sections users visit the most. We use these cookies to anonymously collect information about the sections you have visited.
- Functional cookies are cookies that allow a website to remember user preferences (name, address, language). We use these cookies to remember user preferences to improve the user experience.
- Advertising cookies are cookies that are used to deliver more relevant advertisements to the user's interests. They remember that the user has previously visited the website. They are often associated with web functionality. We use these cookies to collect data about your browsing habits so that advertising is relevant to you and your interests.
- If you have cookies enabled on your device, we will show you ads to our website. Google and third parties display our ads on various websites. If you have cookies enabled, you can see advertisements for our website on other websites.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- We may install third-party cookies on our website. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a different domain than the website the user is viewing. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie on that website, it is a third-party cookie.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
The following cookies are used on this website - if you want to sign out of these cookies, read the section below.
Stripe, Inc. COOKIES:
Stripe, Inc. cookie is a necessary cookie, it is needed for the service provided, it maintains a user session; expires with a session. It is controlled by Stripe, Inc.. For more information about Stripe, Inc. cookies
Google cookies are cookies of third parties, controlled by Google and may be disclosed to Stripe, Inc. a hotelu. More informations about Google cookies: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Google Analytics is a third party performance cookie. It is necessary for the service provided. It is used to collect data about the use of the website. More informations about Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google Remarketing is third-party cookie for advertising (Tailored Advertising). It is not necessary for the provided services. It is used to display targeted advertising according to the user's interests.
Google Adwords is a third-party performance cookie. It is not necessary for the service provided. It is used to collect usage and conversion statistics.
OTHER THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are third party cookies for social media sharing. They are not necessary for the service provided. They are controlled by the given third parties.
- Vimeo a Youtube are third-party cookies used to display videos. They are not necessary for the service provided. They are controlled by the third parties.
- Stripe, Inc. lists the detailed list of cookies it uses here:
Will cookies be used for other purposes than those listed above?
- Cookies will not be used for purposes other than those listed above, however these cookie policies may change from time to time. Therefore, it is your responsibility to read the updated cookie rules whenever you use our services or visit our website.
HOW CAN CONSENT TO COLLECT COOKIES BE DELETED?
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish - details on: www.aboutcookies.org
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do, you may need to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
To sign out of Google Analytics, please visit the website
Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To sign out of customized advertising services (Tailored Advertising), please visit the website Tailored Advertising: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that by blocking cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website, especially the use of the reservation system.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHT?
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal data you provide on this website will be treated in accordance with appropriate security and confidentiality standards and in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and with respect to applicable national law.
CHANGES TO THE PRINCIPLES
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and post changes without specific notice to website users.